ParentPay and Cashless Catering
QE is a cashless school and uses ParentPay, which is an internet payment system, that enables parents to pay for their child's lunch and snacks; for trips and visits; for purchases from the LRC Shop (stationery, revision guides, art equipment); for instrumental music lessons and for locker hire, direct to the school without the need for cheques or cash.
Your child’s account will be set up with a unique login name and password which will be addressed to the primary parents/carers. This will be sent to you before the start of term. The website address is www.parentpay.com
- It is a secure payment method, with all communication between your bank and ParentPay safely encrypted
- Payments made via the internet can be refunded electronically, if necessary, without having to wait for a cheque refund
- Convenience of making payments outside of school hours either via the internet or by cash at local PayPoint stores using a bar coded letter
- An online statement page is available that shows when payments have been made for a particular service option
- It eliminates the risk of a child losing their lunch/trip money in school
- Free School Meals allowances are updated daily and without the need for a token collection system within school
- For parents who share custody, a separate secondary login name and password for a child’s account can be provided upon request.