As an Academy, Queen Elizabeth's School is its own admissions authority and each year sets the admissions criteria and number following consultation.
Prospective parents seeking admission after the commencement of Year 9, or to tour the school at any other time should contact our Admissions Department at email@example.com
Children attending schools in the Wimborne pyramid should receive full application details via their Middle Schools. If your child is not in the pyramid, you can obtain this information and the current policy on admissions from our website.
Feeder Middle Schools
- Allenbourn Middle School
- Cranborne Middle School
- Emmanuel Middle School
- St Michael's Middle School
In simple terms, if the school is oversubscribed, priority goes to applications in the following order:
- Looked After Children
- Older brother or sister at QE
- Children living in the school's catchment area
- Attendance at feeder Middle Schools
- Children of staff newly appointed in order to fill a demonstrable skills shortage
- Proximity to the school
- In Year Application Form
- Catchment Map
- Parents Guide 2021-22
- Parents Guide 2022-23
- 2021-2022 Admissions Arrangements
- 2022-2023 Admissions Arrangements
- Appendix A - Glossary and Definitions
Any applicant refused a place has a right of appeal to an independent appeals panel.
Please click here to visit Dorset Council's 'How to Apply' webpage